Before any of the kids could answer, she said Drew raised his hand and yelled, "Oh, oh, I know! My daddy comes to see us at Christmas!"
That's right - Daddy outranked Santa Claus!
Pretty much every day, Drew asks me, "Is it Christmas yet?"
When I tell him no, not yet, he says, "But there are Christmas trees all around!"
"Yes, honey. That's not Christmas, though. That's Consumerism."
Meanwhile, it's Friday, and that means it's time to play around on the Internet while doing as little work as humanly possible.
So, I found this awesomely fun site called Yearbook Yourself, where you can see what your yearbook photo would have looked like in the past.
Here are some of my faves!

This is what I would have looked like in 1960. Total Betty, right? Especially the cat's eye glasses - very flattering.


1984. The scary thing is, I think I have a real-life yearbook photo that looks pretty much just like this.



2 comments:
HAHAHA! The last one I have totally seen at your parent's house! LOL!
It is sad to say, but yes...your hair did get that big. Some days, I'm afraid it was even bigger :)
Post a Comment