Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm baaaack!

I was told, in no uncertain terms, by my mom, that I had to start writing again on my blog.
I cannot ignore my mom. She is wise and good and must be obeyed.
So, here we are again. This time, Charles is in Afghanistan! Yay! He just keeps going further and further away.
If he gets deployed again, it will probably be to the Moon! Or Mars! They don't have a world clock for that time difference!
OK, so. I'm going to start writing again on my blog. I am writing this post to let you all know that I will be blogging again. So, even though this post isn't particularly exciting or, frankly, even the least bit interesting, think of it as a placeholder...saving my spot in the blogosphere for future fun and joyful posts.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Glad to have you back fellow blogger...

Mom said...

Glad you listen to your mom? I'm glad to see you beginning to write. I like the clocks!

Kelly said...

Good...you were close to getting deleting off my blog list for not updating in over a year! ;)